Header

Fisher Photography Website Contact Fisher Photography Visit our Facebook page! Personal Gallery

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blow those winter blues away!

The other day, the dogs and I decided we would brave the wind, cold and snow and go for a walk. I decided to take my camera along, in case we came upon anything of interest. We weren't going very far, just out behind the pole barn and around the field, but you never know! The dogs always seem to find something new and interesting to sniff or chase even though we have been around that field a thousand times...why should a girl with a camera be any different?












3 comments:

  1. Ditto, last image rocks. You need to enlarge that and frame that. HUGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is great. I'm also fond of the one of the dead flowers. For some reason they remind me of, I don't know, like skeletons of peacock feathers.

    ReplyDelete

Followers