Header

Fisher Photography Website Contact Fisher Photography Visit our Facebook page! Personal Gallery

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Pretty Dress + Ballerina + Angel = One Sweet Little Girl!

I had a great time in the studio with little Miss A yesterday! We played dress up with my awesome tutu and headband from Anything Crafty by Leslie and the Angel Wings & Halo set. We made great use of my new and improved strobe studio and my natural light studio. I have been experimenting with the natural light side of things this summer and am really loving the results. I decided a change was in order and cleared out my studio, then brought things back together with the end result being a natural light area and a strobe area. Both are actually new to me because I have always used continuous lights with the indoor studio and only use natural light outdoors. I will let the pictures speak for themselves...check out this sweet little baby girl!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers