Header

Fisher Photography Website Contact Fisher Photography Visit our Facebook page! Personal Gallery

Friday, May 14, 2010

VIP for an afternoon...

I had the honor of being a VIP for the afternoon today. At my nephew's request I went to his school as his VIP. We had a great time-- eating lunch together, meeting some of his friends and teachers and seeing some of his work. He read some awesome stories he had written and I had a VIP necklace he made me to wear. His favorite thing had to be his "cootie catcher" which I guess I am out of the loop on, because I never heard them called that. You know the things you make with paper and it has numbers on it, and you choose numbers and they fold it back and forth, then flip up the final number you choose and it says something underneath...it was a wonderful time and we both had a lot of fun!














































Aforementioned "cootie catcher"...































2 comments:

  1. awww....how fun!! I can't believe you have never heard of a cootie catcher!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks really happy to have you there. We never had VIP days when I was in school.

    ReplyDelete

Followers