Header

Fisher Photography Website Contact Fisher Photography Visit our Facebook page! Personal Gallery

Monday, January 17, 2011

A Collection...

I was recently driving home and noticed this colorful collection of...well...some sort of farming equipment trailers. I don't know their exact name, but that isn't the point. The point is, the sun was shining, the sky was a brilliant blue and the mixture of colors on these trailers lured me in and I just happened to have my camera with me. I always think I should have my camera with me at all times because I never know when a photo op will jump out in front of me...but...well...it's usually not the case. But, on this particular day--I happily grabbed it out of my bag, slammed on the brakes (not really) and started shooting. Hope you find them as interesting as I did!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! It's nice to see color in winter...gives me hope for spring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers