Header

Fisher Photography Website Contact Fisher Photography Visit our Facebook page! Personal Gallery

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Something Random...

Sometimes you just see a random object placed somewhere...haphazardly...and it suddenly strikes you how perfect the placement was! Take for instance this little alien that was found years ago by my nephew Haden in the treasure chest at La Senorita. I held onto it cuz I thought it was really cute. Then my son was born, so I thought he should have it. I have picked it up off the floor many times over the past few years and put it on his dresser, in a drawer, on the head board, on a shelf in his lockers...and the last time I just happened to place it on the computer on his dresser inside his rocket-shaped silly band...days later (today) I was cleaning his dresser and it struck me as...well...quite amusing that the alien was inside a rocket ship. Call me crazy, but I had to take a picture and share it with you! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers