Header

Fisher Photography Website Contact Fisher Photography Visit our Facebook page! Personal Gallery

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Butterflies at Dow Gardens 2011

Took a little venture over to Midland yesterday...The hubs wanted to go over and look at my brother-in-law's new property and see how it was survived the deluge of water we received. I told Drew he needed to get dressed, brush his teeth, comb his hair, wash his face, etc...and he of course said "Why?" and I replied because we were going some place, he of course said "Where?" and I replied, "Midland." He said "Oh! to see the butterflies?" and I said, "Well yes, that is where we are going." So, we filled Daddy in on the addition to our itinerary and off we went. I had no idea how tired he was and on the way there he was being very quiet, so I was turning around to say, what are you doing sleeping back there? and guess what--he was! (That rarely happens, believe me). So, we went to check the property, put gas in the truck, went through Subway drive-thru, then to Dow Gardens parking lot to wait and eat. He finally woke up after sleeping about 45 minutes and was ready to go in. It was a great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers