Header

Fisher Photography Website Contact Fisher Photography Visit our Facebook page! Personal Gallery

Friday, June 10, 2011

Gary Fong is the Bong!

I am loving my Lightspere by Gary Fong. I love the way the light is filtered. I have had it a while and have not used it, but decided to bust it out at my friend's daughter's 8th Birthday Party last night. Even though it is large, even though it looks like "a tupperware bowl" (not my quote), even though it's not the most convenient to store away discreetly---I LOOOOOVE IT!





Now, a few pics from the party that was at The Menu Manager in Midland. The Menu Manager is an awesome place and the kids had a great time! They had Quesadillas to eat, made Lasagna to take home, had cookies to dip and decorate and take home also. They made a recipe book and had loads of fun.







Making Lasagna...




The Birthday Girl!





The Birthday Girl and her Mom...



Drew Dipping...








My Little Chef...








My other friend's daughter...




Birthday Girl.




The Awesome Rice Krispie cake made by my friend...Delicious! and cute!











 












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers