Header

Fisher Photography Website Contact Fisher Photography Visit our Facebook page! Personal Gallery

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wow! I need to post more often!

It has been too long since I have posted anything to the blog. I have had several moments to blog about, just have not carved out the time to do it. So, this will be a menagerie of things that should/would/could be blogged about, but were NOT--but now are!


BREAKFAST! Sometimes Mom can be clever like Daddy...




My Little Graduate...




And Cupcake Wars may not be far off--I have honed my skills. Took these to Drew's Preschool Graduation...





A walk down the lane...actually it's Bass Lake Drive.




Simplicity...a mom can never get too many Dandelion Bouquets!




The Big Fat Fort (aptly named by Dad and Drew) the beginning...


...on his way to help Dad with the Big Fat Fort.




Flower Power...(sorry not very original) at Bass Lake




THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers